Тимчасові працівники у сільському господарстві (Tier 5 Seasonal Worker)

Робоча віза у Великобританію для тимчасових працівників у сільському господарстві (Seasonal Worker)

Віза призначена для заявників, які мають намір працювати у сільському господарстві на період до 6 міс.

За даною програмою дозволено працювати тільки на вказаній фермі, зміна місця роботи дозволена тільки з дозволу британського спонсора, працевлаштування можливе тільки у галузях сільського господарства та деяких суміжних галузей.

Для того, щоб оформити дану візу необхідно подати заявку на робочу візу у Великобританію через уповноважених операторів.

Сюжет британської телекомпанії ВВС про аплікантів, яким ми оформлювали візи тут

Станом на 2023 рік подати на програму та отримати візу сезонного працівника у Великобританію можна через декількох, затвержених британським урядом, органцізацій.

Подача на програму безкоштовна і здійснються безпосередньо через уповноважених декількох спонсорських організацій та їх представників.

Зразок візи:

Зразок електронної візи для громадян ЄС:


Ref: 3434-1111-2222-3333

Your application for Entry Clearance on the Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker route has been successful.

You have been granted entry clearance on the Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker route which allows you to enter and stay in the United Kingdom (UK) from 7 Feb 2023 until 7 Aug 2023.

Proving your status

You can keep this written notice of the grant of permission to stay for your personal records. You can also view your immigration status (eVisa) online using the ‘View and prove your immigration status’ service at https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status. See the next steps section for further information.

Your conditions

The following are all the conditions of your permission to enter on the Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker route.

Work conditions

You are allowed to work for your sponsor in the job described in your Certificate of Sponsorship (including any permissible changes to the job that have been reported to the Home Office by your sponsor). The main details of this job are as follows:

·         Sponsor: Pro-Force Limited

·         Job title: Seasonal Worker

·         Salary: 23400

You cannot work in any other employment.

Study conditions

You are allowed to study. Any study is subject to the condition that you must obtain an ATAS certificate, if required to do so under Appendix ATAS of the Immigration Rules. For guidance on whether you need to obtain an ATAS certificate for your intended study, check https://www.gov.uk/guidance/academic-technology-approval-scheme.

Public funds condition

You are not allowed to claim public funds.

Note on conditions

Failure to comply with the conditions of your permission is a criminal offence and may also lead to your permission being cancelled and future applications being refused.

If you think an error has been made on the period granted or conditions

If you think an error has been made, for example the period of permission granted, or your conditions, you can request an administrative review. You have 14 days from when you receive this notice to apply for an administrative review.

Information on how to apply for administrative review, the process and the fees payable are all available online at: https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-administrative-review

The administrative review application form is available online at: https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outreach/UKVI_Admin_Review_Guidance.ofml

Immigration Health Charge

If you have been granted a shorter period of permission than you applied for, some of your Immigration Health Charge payment may be refunded. For further information on refunds of the immigration health charge, please visit www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/refunds

When your permission to stay ends

If you want to stay in the UK after your current permission ends you must make a new application for permission to stay before your current permission ends. Details of how to do this can be found on the GOV.​UK website.

Your personal information

The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at www.gov.uk/government/publications/personal-information-use-in-borders-immigration-and-citizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.

Next steps

Check your eVisa

Please check now that you can access your UKVI account and that the information on your eVisa is correct.

To check your eVisa use your UKVI account sign in details to log into the online View and Prove service at https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status on GOV.​UK.

To log into your UKVI account you will need details of the identity document and the phone or email account you used when you applied.

If you have any problems using the service, you no longer have access to your account sign in details or if anything on your eVisa is incorrect you should contact https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

You can find out more about your UKVI account and eVisa at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/using-your-uk-visas-and-immigration-account.

Your eVisa is a secure record and proof of your immigration status which is held digitally by the Home Office and which is available to you at all times. Employers, landlords or other organisation may need to check your immigration status to see if you are allowed to work, rent property or access services.

From the View and Prove service you can choose to share relevant information about your permission to stay with someone else. You will need to select the reason why you are sharing your status information, to ensure the right information is shared (for example to prove right to work or right to rent). You will then be provided with a share code to give to the person with whom you want to share your information. This share code will give that person time limited access to the relevant information. More details on how to use this service can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/using-your-uk-visas-and-immigration-account.

When you are using services provided by UK government departments and other public authorities, e.g. benefits and healthcare, the Home Office will increasingly make the relevant information immigration status available automatically through system to system checks, so that you won’t need to prove your entitlements. There is more information on this at:


If you have a BRP from a previous grant of permission

If you used your previous BRP to set up your UKVI account, it will be registered as your account log in document. As that BRP is invalid you should change your log in document (for example use your current passport or travel document), to ensure you can continue to easily access your UKVI account. You can change your document at www.gov.uk/update-uk-visas-immigration-account-details. Telling us about your current passport or travel document will also help to ensure your permission to stay in the UK can be checked easily at the UK border.

Once you have updated your sign in document you must return your previous BRP to the Home Office as it is no longer valid.

The BRP card should be cut into quarters and posted (in a windowless plain envelope) to BRP Returns, P.O. Box 195, Bristol, BS20 1BT. You may have to pay a penalty of up to £1,000 if you fail to return an invalid BRP.

If your information or circumstances change

It’s important that you keep your personal details on your UKVI account up to date, and that you inform us if your passport or travel document changes so you can continue to access your account and to avoid any unnecessary delays at the UK border.
You can update your details at https://www.gov.uk/update-uk-visas-immigration-account-details. or by using the ‘update details’ function in the View and Prove service. 
You’ll need to update your details if there are changes to:

·         Your sign in document, passport or travel document

·         Your account sign in details (email and phone)

·         Your address

·         Your name or nationality.

Once you have used the ‘update details’ service to update your sign in document or other details you will need to use the updated details to access your UKVI account.

Travelling in and out of the UK

You will not routinely be required to prove your immigration status at the UK border, as border officers have access to your immigration records when they need to confirm your status.

To prevent unnecessary delays at the border, it is important to ensure the document you travel on is registered to your account, which you can do by updating your details if you intend to travel on a different document (for example a new passport). When you tell us of a new document your old document will remain linked to your account, and where it is still valid you can use either document to travel. If you have told us of a new document but are still awaiting confirmation that your account has been updated you should, if possible, carry your old document as well.

If you need help

If you need help viewing or using your UKVI account or online services, you can contact the UKVI Resolution Centre.

Telephone: 0300 790 6268
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm

If you cannot contact UK 0300 numbers, use +44 (0)203 875 4669.

The Resolution Centre provides telephone and email support to all UKVI account holders and can also assist if you are experiencing technical issues. If you need access to a device or the internet, many local libraries have computers where you can access the internet and in some locations, printing facilities. Please visit your local library to access these facilities.